Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and other Ancillary Benefits
Providing value added benefits
Economic concerns, increased healthcare costs and competition for highly qualified and experienced employees have raised expectations when it comes to employee benefits. Within most markets, basic health insurance alone isn’t enough to attract and retain the best of the best. Today, more and more employers are providing ancillary benefit options to meet employee expectations in an affordable manner.
Ancillary benefits offer advantages for both employees and employers:
- Employees can select the coverage they need (vision, dental, etc.)
- Employers can offer richer benefits packages with little or no additional cost to the company.
- Enhanced benefit packages attracts and retains quality employees
- Platinum Benefits Team will work with your company to offer ancillary benefits to employees interested in enhancing their benefits packages. Whether a company offers these benefits as Voluntary or involuntary or a combination of both, ancillary benefits are a win-win for all. Our relationship with all major carriers assures the right fit every time.
A few of the ancillary benefits we offer are:
Dental and Vision Coverage
Traditionally a common part of group plan coverage, dental and vision insurance are now popular electives. Obtaining the best policies at the best premiums requires an understanding of specific participating networks in the local communities, how carriers are contracted with providers and a proper balance of premium insurance costs and quality coverage. PBT can deliver the options that meet your needs.
Dental & Vision Plans:
- Small or large groups, we have the plan to meet your requirements and budget.
- Group Life Insurance:
- Group Disability Plans: Long term (LTD) & Short term (STD)
Life insurance is one of the most affordable voluntary benefits with a highly recognizable value among all economic and social groups. In Fact, according to the Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association, 44% of middle market consumers currently without life insurance believe they have a definitive need for it. With a wide variety of both term and permanent life insurance plans, today’s employees and companies have more choices than ever before. PBT can provide a variety of plan choices from highly rated carriers. Affordable and essential in securing future financial stability, group life insurance is a win-win for both employers and employees.
Employees want protection that helps maintain their physical health…and they appreciate the opportunity to safeguard their financial health as well. Group Disability Insurance ensures employees a regular income should they become disabled. Employers and employees can choose options that provide long-term disability (LTD) or short-term disability (STD) protection. Considerations for choosing the appropriate disability insurance plan include individual health, family economic status and the risk factors associated with the individual job or industry. PBT offers solid disability protection that addresses employee and employer needs.
Talk to your Platinum Benefits Team Representative about Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and other Ancillary BenefitsGet a Quote